Viking Roots - Hoodie
There's an interesting story behind our Viking Roots Hoodie.
Viking, also called Norseman or Northman, member of the Scandinavian seafaring warriors who raided and colonized wide areas of Europe from the 9th to the 11th century and whose disruptive influence profoundly affected European history. These pagan Danish, Norwegian, and Swedish warriors were probably prompted to undertake their raids by a combination of factors ranging from overpopulation at home to the relative helplessness of victims abroad.
Made In The USA!
What makes it such a one of a kind hoodie?
- Each hoodie is constructed from a premium polyester blend that is ultra-soft and incredibly comfortable.
- Features a specialty high definition heat-dye application that ensures long-lasting color vibrancy even after machine washing.
- The fabric is durable and resistant to wrinkles, shrinking and mildew.
- Each Hoodie is custom printed, cut and sewn just for you when you place your order – there may be small differences in the design on the seams and/or arms due to the custom nature of the production process!
- Weight: 9-ounce.
- 50/50 cotton/poly fleece.
- Set in Sleeves with rib knit cuffs and waistband.
- Front Pouch Pocket.
|CHEST||SLEEVES LENGTH||BODY LENGTH AT BACK|
Measured across the chest one inch below armhole when laid flat.
Start at center of neck and measure down shoulder, down sleeve to hem.
BODY LENGTH AT BACK
Measured from high point shoulder to finished hem at back.
Vikingenes makes every effort to process orders as fast as possible.
Please allow 1-5 business days process time and 5-14 business day's delivery time to the USA, 2-4 weeks delivery time to Canada & Australia and 2-4 weeks delivery time to Europe.
Your purchase will ship ASAP when it is completed and you will receive an e-mail with a tracking number notifying you that it has been shipped.
Image with text
Pair text with an image to focus on your chosen product, collection, or blog post. Add details on availability, style, or even provide a review.
Give your customers a summary of your blog post