Viking Alphabet, Set Of Runes Elder Futhark Wood Black Runes
Black Wooden Scandinavian Runes
Runes were the alphabet of Vikings and Northern Europe countries. They were more than just letters, every symbol held it's own meaning and they were used to open higher awareness.
- Rune names and meaning:
- Fehu- wealth, property, food, livestock
- Uruz- power,creative force, a wild bull
- Thurisaz- the dark and the light, polarity, contemplation
- Ansuz- The god Odin, ancestors, wisdom, messages
- Raidho/Raido- communication, a journey, reconciliation
- Kano- fire, opportunity, knowledge, clarity
- Gebo- unity, a gift, a partnership
- Wunjo- joy, light, bliss
- Hagalaz- forces of nature, balance, resolution
- Nauthiz- compulsion, necessity, being present
- Isa- ice, letting go, standstill
- Jera- Earth, harvest, the cycle of a whole year, success
- Eihwaz- the yew tree, strength, patience
- Perth- initiation, a secret thing, acceptance
- Algiz- protection, sanctuary, healing
- Sowilo/Sowelu- the sun, wholeness, vitality
- Teiwaz- warrior, perseverance, courage
- Berkana- birth, growth, earth mother
- Ehwaz- the horse, movement, progress
- Mannaz- the self, manifestation, divine union
- Laguz- flowing water, creative forces, intuition
- Inguz- fertility, new beginnings, fruitfulness, harmony
- Dagaz- daylight, transformation, breakthrough,
- Othila- ancestral, inheritance, loss
- Odin- The unknowable (blank rune)
- Materials: Wood
- Box size - 58 x 92 x 81 mm.
- The box and rune set is made of 6 mm birch.
- Keep away from water.
Image with text
Pair text with an image to focus on your chosen product, collection, or blog post. Add details on availability, style, or even provide a review.
Give your customers a summary of your blog post