Vegvisir - Shirt
There's an interesting story behind our Vegvisir Shirt.
The Vegvísir is an Icelandic magical symbol of navigation, also known as the "Runic Compass". The old Norse word translates to 'guidepost' or 'direction sign'. An old manuscript declares that "if this sign is carried, one will never lose one's way in storms or bad weather, even when the way is not known".
MADE IN THE U.S.A!
- Features a specialty high definition heat-dye application that ensures long-lasting color vibrancy even after machine washing.
- The fabric is durable and resistant to wrinkles, shrinking and mildew.
- Each shirt is custom printed, cut and sewn just for you when you place your order.
- Keeps body warm in cooler climates.
- Weight: 4.5 - ounce.
- Made of: 50% poly, 25% /ring spun combed cotton & 25% rayon.
- Tear Away Lable.
- 1x1 rib knit neck.
Body Length at Back
Measured across the chest one inch below armhole when laid flat.
BODY LENGTH AT BACK
Measured from high point shoulder to finished hem at back.
Vikingenes makes every effort to process orders as fast as possible.
Please allow 1-5 business days process time and 5-14 business day's delivery time to the USA, 2-4 weeks delivery time to Canada & Australia and 2-4 weeks delivery time to Europe.
Your purchase will ship ASAP when it is completed and you will receive an e-mail with a tracking number notifying you that it has been shipped.
Image with text
Pair text with an image to focus on your chosen product, collection, or blog post. Add details on availability, style, or even provide a review.
Give your customers a summary of your blog post