I NEVER LOSE - HOODIE
There's an interesting story behind this design.
The triangular Viking symbol known as the Valknut, warrior’s knot (pronounced "VAL-knoot") is one of the most popular yet enigmatic symbols that appear in connection with Norse mythology. It is an ancient symbol that appears on runestones as early on as the 8th century. The word Valknut is a more modern Norwegian term that means "knot of those fallen in battle. It is associated with the god Odin and symbolizes his power to lay bonds upon the mind, turning men helpless in battle, or making them fearless and filled with battle-madness, intoxication and inspiration.
Made In The USA!
What makes it such a one of a kind hoodie?
- Each hoodie is constructed from a premium polyester blend that is ultra-soft and incredibly comfortable.
- Features a specialty high definition heat-dye application that ensures long-lasting color vibrancy even after machine washing.
- The fabric is durable and resistant to wrinkles, shrinking and mildew.
- Each Hoodie is custom printed, cut and sewn just for you when you place your order – there may be small differences in the design on the seams and/or arms due to the custom nature of the production process!
- Weight: 9-ounce.
- 50/50 cotton/poly fleece.
- Set in Sleeves with rib knit cuffs and waistband.
- Front Pouch Pocket.
|CHEST||SLEEVES LENGTH||BODY LENGTH AT BACK|
Measured across the chest one inch below armhole when laid flat.
Start at center of neck and measure down shoulder, down sleeve to hem.
BODY LENGTH AT BACK
Measured from high point shoulder to finished hem at back.
Vikingenes makes every effort to process orders as fast as possible.
Please allow 1-5 business days process time and 5-14 business day's delivery time to the USA, 2-4 weeks delivery time to Canada & Australia and 2-4 weeks delivery time to Europe.
Your purchase will ship ASAP when it is completed and you will receive an e-mail with a tracking number notifying you that it has been shipped.
Image with text
Pair text with an image to focus on your chosen product, collection, or blog post. Add details on availability, style, or even provide a review.
Give your customers a summary of your blog post